We just celebrated our first birthday, and it's been one sweet, busy-bee year. Thank you to friends, colleagues, and clients for your support and business this year.
Today, we are working with 5 fantastic clients on an ongoing basis-- in most cases, across multiple years.
Some highlights of our first year
- Founded in August 2015
- Opened for business in September 2015
- Engaged two excellent affiliates in over 140 hours of work to date across multiple Bee's Knees projects
- Served more than 9 non-profits, building evaluation capacity and learning with and from them
- Designed and led multiple evaluation trainings for all AmeriCorps programs in MA
- Joined the National Evaluation Advisory Board of After-School All-Stars
- Conducted evaluation activities across a variety of programs and domains, including: addiction medicine education; parenting education and family support; early childhood literacy; positive youth and leadership development; community health work and safety and survival training for fishermen; immigrant and refugee assistance; and after-school education and mentoring.
- Wrote successfully funded federal and state grant proposals; kicked off facilitating a year-long Theory of Change process; helped programs improve the design, efficiency, and implementation of their data collection processes; developed presentations for the American Evaluation Association; analyzed data and developed new ways to visualize and report on results; learned some new Salesforce tricks; connected and reconnected with valued colleagues and more....
With gratitude for this work and to all of you,